Event: Eye for Travel’s Social Media & Mobile Strategies
Date & Time: March 18 at 2:45 PM
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
222 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94102
50% of direct bookings were reported to have been generated originally by social media in 2012. But accurate attribution remains a very dark art and search engine algorithms continue to morph and grow ever more complex.
- De-mystify the social search enigma and understand how search engine algorithms are utilizing more social data and user content to produce more intelligent and semantic results
- Learn the latest white-hat techniques and best-practices to maximize your search exposure and ranking
- Get fully up-to-speed on the latest developments with Google + and penguin and understand how this can impact your brand other than for SEO
- Anil Aggarwal, CEO, Milestone Internet Marketing
- Carolyn Johnson, Senior Media Solutions Lead, Social, Google Inc.