Take a look at some of the cool, new features available on Google for 2006. We find these tools/websites very useful and effective.
Google: What’s New?
- Google makes extensive use of Google SiteMaps to:
– Let you know when Google crawled your site last
– If Google is indexing your site
– If your site has any errors – HTTP, unreachable pages, redirect, etc.
– Make sure your site is not using any spamming techniques
– Notify you of banned sites
Note:- We have been using the Google Site Map extensively and find it an extremely useful feature to get our site indexed by Google.
- Google changes Google Local to Google Maps. You can access Google Maps right from the home page of Google.
- Google uses a new bot to crawl the pages—Mozilla/5.0