Date & Time: Wednesday, February 11th at 10am PT
Duration: 30 minutes
Session: Clicks, Channels, and Customers- Paid Marketing 101
The world of paid marketing has changed significantly in the last 10 years. So, what does the world of digital advertising offer to hotels now? Marketers today are offered a huge variety of online marketing channels and customer targeting tools; however, all of this can be extremely overwhelming to the savviest of marketers.
In this session, attendees will learn the basics of a solid hotel paid marketing campaign that will give you a high return on investment.
Topics to be covered:
- The current world of paid marketing
- Strategies to increase your clicks
- How to choose the best advertising channels for your objectives
- And how to target preferred customers at the right time.
- Professor Bill Carroll, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
- Lucy Sweitzer, Director of Paid Marketing, Milestone Internet Marketing
- Betsy Conway, Director of Client Services, Milestone Internet Marketing
- Krista Malchow, Regional Business Development Manager, Milestone Internet Marketing
- Sara Linton, Product Marketing Specialist, Milestone Internet Marketing (Moderator)
This webinar is proudly sponsored by eCornell,
eCornell is a subsidiary of Cornell University that provides online professional and executive development to students around the world. It offers more than 30 award-winning professional certificate programs in a wide variety of disciplines including Hospitality Finance and Managerial Accounting, Sales Leadership, and Marketing. eCornell‘s unique approach to online learning combines the most effective elements of an Ivy League classroom with the flexibility of an online learning environment. eCornell courses are all developed by Cornell University faculty, and often include practical insights from other industry experts, including Milestone Internet Marketing.