Hotel Name: Best Western Island Palms
Site Live Date: October 22, 2013
Hotel and Website Design Background:
Best Western Island Palms is a boutique property located in San Diego’s Shelter Island. The property needed to update their website with the goal of enhancing its hotel search engine optimization, drive quality website traffic, and increase direct online bookings for the hotel.
Milestone’s Hotel Internet Marketing Strategy:
- Develop a visually appealing hotel website design following the latest search engine optimization trends,
- Integrate key conversion features to improve conversion rates and drive more travelers to the hotel’s booking engine,
- Create compelling content and integrate hotel social media sharing features to encourage visitor engagement,
- Integrate UGC features, such as ratings and reviews, to drive fresh website content for the hotel,
- Implement a well-defined hotel internet marketing strategy complete with organic, local, and paid search marketing.
The hotel’s website marketing results have been amazing. Year-over-year (Jan – Jul 2014 v. 2013), the property has seen the following results:
- 42% increase in revenue
- 33% increase in webpage views
Want to learn more about our website design and internet marketing services for hotels? Click here to get a quote!
Teresa Villaruz, Sr. Marketing Manager
Angie Willmore, eStrategist