Event: HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference
Session: Social Media: Leveraging the Buzz into Results
Date: June 20, 2011
Time: 2:15 pm
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701-4001
The space where revenue management meets social media is a complex, fast-moving one and rapidly staking its claim as one of a hotel’s biggest challenges.
This educational session presents a panel of thought leaders that will examine many issues such as:
- How can revenue management deal with a value proposition as defined by the consumer?
- How do you make decisions about using social media when you are constrained by many ambiguous success metrics?
- What is the impact of consumer review sites on traffic and pricing?
- Do you need an online content strategy to help shape the brand? If so, what does that look like and what can you do to influence the content on social media sites?
The panel will share some take away tactics to ensure you have a purpose-driven social media strategy to turn the buzz into results.
- Anil Aggarwal, CEO, Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Cindy Estis Green, Managing Partner, The Estis Group
- Loren Gray, Director of E-Commerce, Ocean Properties, LLC
- Jessica Rivera, CRME, Regional Director, Revenue Management, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
For event info or to register, click here.