Date & Time: Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Duration: 30 Minutes
Session: Hotel Marketing Snapshot & How to Budget for 2015
In this session, we’ll discuss how to structure your hotel’s Internet marketing budget and how to plan for the new year. Our panel of experts will cover:
- Tips and tricks for boosting effectiveness of your marketing spend – some quick/easy-to-implement ideas for little wins.
- Look at industry benchmarks and guidelines, including organic, local, paid, and social.
- Where should hotels be spending their Internet marketing dollars
- We’ll also provide a practical digital marketing checklist and bonus whitepaper “How to Optimize Your Hotel’s Google+ Business Page”
- David King, Director of Business Development
- Heidi Bitar, Senior Director of Client Services
- Dan Kipp, Account Strategist | Team Lead
- Lauren Adams, Product Marketing Specialist (Moderator)
EyeforTravel is a community where the world’s top online travel brands come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. Established in 1997, by Tim Gunstone, EyefroTravel offers a diverse product portfolio including industry analysis, insights, research, webinars, reports and conferences to suit the needs of their clients. To learn more about EyeforTravel, visit their website at www.eyefortravel.com