Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Time: 4.15 – 5.30 pm
Eye For Travel Social Media Strategies
Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel
555 North Point Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
- One-on-one push management of customers is a thing of the past. Social CRM is here and now but what does it mean to your business?
- How can social media be used as a customer retention tool?
- How can you use social media tools to foster positive relationships with your most valued customers and add meaningful benefits to their travel experiences, both online and offline?
- Can you measure the time and cost savings in other departments by providing real time info to your customers via twitter and social networks?
- Evaluate the way social software is altering the CRM landscape
- Customer profiling data – what information can be gathered via social media communications to target your customers more effectively?
- Anil Aggarwal, Chariman & CEO, Milestone Internet Marketing Inc.
- Linda Palermo, Chief Revenue Officer, Joie de Vivre
- Will Aldrich, VP of Product, TripIt
- Standard Pass: $1595
- Milestone Guest Pass: $895
To register and get discounted pass pricing, email: [email protected]