At HSMAI’s annual Digital Marketing Conference, Milestone and Crescent Hotels & Resorts Inc. announced the launch of a new “Mobile on Steroids” website for the upscale Horseshoe Bay Resort near Austin, Texas. Crescent Hotels & Resorts wanted to improve their paid media performance by leveraging data personalization and segmentation. The group also wanted a new website built with the latest technologies. You can read the full press release by clicking the button below.
- Digital advertising and similar audience prospecting through sophisticated segmentation using buying history, website behavior and data driven targeting.
- 13% longer time on site, 16% decrease in bounce rate and a 9% increase in page views in just under 5 months.
- 89% growth in Group RFP leads within 60 days after new site live.
- 172% increase in consumer interactions through local search including incoming phone calls and a 1000% increase in photo searches.
- A “Mobile on Steroids” website with app like design, Progressive Web App (PWA), and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Extensive schemas and structured-data making the site voice search ready and optimized for next generation of SEO.