Interested in the latest changes and what they mean for your online marketing strategy? Milestone’s next free online webinar will bring together Milestone’s functional experts to review the latest developments in organic search, social media, and pay-per-click, including Google’s semantic search, integration of Google+ and PPC remarketing, the change from Google Places to Google+ Local, and more. Sign up today to reserve your spot and discover how these changes will impact your online presence and performance.
- When: Wednesday, June 6th 2012 at 10:00am PST
- Format: Presentation – 45 mins | Q&A – 15 mins
- Click here to register
Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc presents the next in our series of free webinars: Top 2012 Trends in Online Marketing. As online search continues to rapidly evolve to incorporate organic, social, and paid search, Milestone’s panelists will discuss the changes in-depth and describe what these changes mean for the future of online marketing. Topics will include Google’s Penguin update, warning signs of ‘over-optimization’, opportunities in Google+, the importance of microdata, paid search remarketing, and display advertising. Register now to confirm your attendance.
- Meagan Hasenoehrl, Sr. E-Strategist, Milestone Organic Team
- Cassie Vignieri, E-Strategist, Milestone Social Media Team
- Yasmin Davila, E-Strategist, Milestone PPC Team
- Jonas Pauliukonis, Sr. E-Strategist, Milestone (Moderator)