Event: EyeforTravel’s TDS North America 2014
Date and Time: September 11 at 1:30 PM
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Session: Make Your Marketing Work in the Always-Connected Multi-Device Marketing Environment
Geo and hyper-locality seems to be the hottest trend in the hospitality industry today. But how can hotels, or any brick and mortar business, capitalize on this? Join Milestone’s Sr. VP of Sales as he joins a panel of experts to discuss current trends, search engine optimization for hotels, practical strategies, and proven success stories. In this session, the panelists will:
- Compare and contrast the relative ROI from the most popular hotel search engine optimization strategies, digital marketing channels, including web, mobile, social, email, etc.;
- Show how to effectively distribute your budget into the different strategies;
- Share practical strategies and see real case studies with amazing results;
- Expand on how hotels can successfully align their resources as digital strategy evolve.
- Stephen Fitzgerald, Senior Vice President of Sales, Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc.;
- Debbie Johnsen Director Interactive Marketing,The Leading Hotels of the World;
- Eric Odone, VP Sales and Marketing, Cathay Pacific Airways;
- Jon Glick, Director, PwC.
For more information about this event, or to register, go to: http://events.eyefortravel.com/travel-distribution-summit-north-america/