10 Things to Supercharge your SEM Campaigns
Speakers: Michael Mothner, Founder & CEO of WPromote Inc. and Michael Stone, Vice President, Sales & Strategy of WPromote Inc.
Michael Mothner and Michael Stone of WPromote provide invaluable advice on how to supercharge our SEM campaigns. Here are some of the highlights:
Creating Amazing SEO Content:
- Content Ideas:
- Create a blog and host it on your domain so you gain relevancy
- Add a forum to your website – this is a great way to encourage customer/client interaction
- Always try for 300 words per article
- Blogging Tips:
- Submit to blog directories
- Create an editorial calendar for posts
- Encourage employees to add to the blog – create a blog rotation
- Reach out to Guest bloggers
- Tag content for search engines
Be Timely, Seasonal and Hip!
- Change your website messaging as the seasons change
- Add a snowman, jingle bells, etc. and remember! Not everything is going to seem rational or logical but it will increase conversions
Social Tools & Widgets on Websites:
- Social media widgets show that you are relevant and current, but you don’t want to distract your customers by giving them too many options to leave your site
- Encourage interaction and keep it interesting
- Craft your message per the keyword the user searches
Learning to think outside the box is crucial to a successful SEM campaign.
Contributed by Kate Rasmussen, Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc.