Session: Revenue Opportunities Utilizing Social Media
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Time: 11:30 – 3:30 pm
Le Merigot – A JW Marriott Hotel and Spa, Santa Monica
1740 Ocean Avenue
Santa Monica CA 90401
- Growth of Search and Technology
- Universal Search, Social Search and Driving Traffic
- Why Hotels Should be Engaged in Social Media
- Best Practices for the Top Social Media Sites
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Top Channels to Focus On
- Up and Coming Social Sites
- Social Media Management
- Incorporating Social Media Elements onto your Website
- Tracking Social Media Success
Top Reasons to Attend the Afternoon Session:
- Discover practical working tips on how to manage and get the most out of the top social media channels.
- Stay to learn how to innovate and get ahead of your competitors who have not figured social media out yet.
- Find out about new social media players – which ones are worth your time and which aren’t.
- Learn how to define goals for your property that can be measured.
Speaker: Tammie Carlisle
Registration Info: http://www.hsmailax.org/events.asp?Event=183