Social Media and Search Together Increase Click Through Rate by 94% [Report]
The following statistics published by Search Engine Journal are just a reminder about the power of SEO and search and how investing in SEO and social media efforts today will later result in handsome rewards and returns.
- There are over 100 billion global searches being conducted each month.
- Mobile internet users will reach 113.9 million in 2012, up from 97.3 million in 2011.
- Mobile shoppers will reach 72.8 million in 2012
- An organized content marketing strategy leads to 2000% lift in blog traffic and 40% boost in revenue
- Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.
- When consumers were exposed to both search and social media influenced by a brand the overall search CTR (Click through Rate) went up by 94%
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- 82.6% of internet users use search.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.
- 79% of search engine users say they always/frequently click on the natural search/organic results.
Contributed by Bhawna Sharma, Sr. eStrategist