Paid Search Event Promotion
Paid Search campaigns are a great strategy to target specific events such as concerts, sports and meetings. Since the events are short term focused, launching a good landing page with enticing ad copy will help bring more conversions and revenue.
- Landing Page: Appealing USP with Keywords
- Use your hotel’s unique selling points in the landing page content to help differentiate your hotel from the competition.
- Make pricing information easy to read on the landing page to draw conversions easily.
- Make sure you include similar keywords in both the ad copy and landing pages to increase your quality score.
- Ad Copy & Keywords:
- Event driven ad groups are a great way to capitalize on tourists coming for a concert, sporting event, or other venue;
- Relevant landing pages and enticing ad copy will help draw conversions if users can easily see the package that is offered;
- Use Phrase & Exact match keywords to eliminate unnecessary traffic and overspending;
- Ads should be launched at least 2-3 weeks before the event to maximize potential guests.
Contributed by: Alice Lee, e-Strategist, Milestone Internet Marketing