Niche Directory: How to search for niche directories?
There are many ways in which you can search for niche directories in the area of your interest. Here we will highlight a couple of ways in which you can search for niche directories:
How to find niche directories?
- a. If you have account on Seoinsites:
- Go to: http://www.seoinsites.com and log in with your account information.
- Click on SEO tools from menu and select “Link Prospector.” Enter keyword for the niche you would like to search. Once you enter keyword for the niche, you will get all relevant keyword suggestions for that keyword. You can then click on any keyword and you will directly get result from google for those keywords.
e.g. If you are looking for niche directories for “Hotels” just enter “hotels” in search box. You will get some relevant keywords as shown below. Once you will click on any of the keyword, you will be able to see search result for that particular keyword like hotel directory, directory * hotel etc. as below.
- b. If you don’t have account on Seoinsites.
- Go to http://www.google.com
- Enter “keyword directory” or “keyword search engine” in search box.
E.g. if you are looking for all niche directory for hotel, enter “Hotel directory” or “Hotel search engine” in search box as per below.
Also, in same manner you can “search engine hotel”, “hotel search engine”, “hotel directory”, “hotel * directory” etc. to get more niche directories list.
- In summary, using this technique you will find lots of Niche directories and compete with your competitors. Like you are able to find http://www.hoteldirectory.ws . Here, you are able to search all hotels internationally.
- In this manner, using different keywords you will figure out more and relevant niche directories.