Bookmark multiple bookmarking sites with one click
Onlywire lets you bookmark on multiple social bookmarking sites. You can bookmark with one click thus making the process of bookmarking efficient and an easy one. Here is instruction on how to bookmark multiple sites:
- Go to http://www.onlywire.com
- Sign up for the account.
- Go to: http://www.onlywire.com/toolbar and install Add-on for firefox or Internet explorer.
- You will get on browser.
- Open the webpage that you want to bookmark on all major social sites.
- Click on from browser and select “Bookmark and share(grames)” option.
- Click on”Set Up Your Bookmarking Sites” option.
- Here you will get following screen and simultaneously we can bookmark on all following bookmarking sites.
Note: To submit we need to create account on each of them and we have to save those login infromaiton on this page for future use also.
- Click on Save my settings.
- Here, you can see “success status” of each of the social bookmarking sites.
- Open the webpage that you want to bookmark.
- Click on bookmark button. and you will get following screen. Fill up the all fields(Title,URL etc.).
- Click on “POST LINK TO.” at the right corner and you will get list of bookmarking sites. Then select list of bookmarking sites as per requirement.
- Click on “bookmark page” button and automatically you can bookmark to multiple social bookmarking sites with just one click.