Event: AAHOA Annual Conference
Date: June 16, 2011
Time: 3:00 – 4:30 pm
Sands Expo and Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
Session Topic: Top 10 Proven Online Strategies & Tools for Driving Revenue
Learning Objectives: The session will cover topics from basics to ultra-advanced online strategies. Attendees will know how to harness the vast potential of the internet and manifest its tangible applications for profitability. Here are few things we will be covering. Audience can walk away with bulleted list of tips they can use to improve their conversions and visibility through their website and different online channels.
- Content which converts!
- Usability Best Practices
- Robust Information and Site Architecture
- How do you target your local / hyperlocal customer?
- Impact of Social Circle on Search
- Leveraging Channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Managing Online Reputation
- Strategies for Mobile channels
- How do you measure your ROI
- Tools to do Competitive Analysis
Don’t forget to visit us at booth #401.