Delicious launched a new feature called Freshbookmark which displays search terms in a timeline graph format. You can now tweet Delicious bookmark directly via “Tag” add-on.
Flickr improved its search results and is now showing detail information on photos and videos, and is providing advanced search option.
Delicious New Features:
1. Now Delicious allows you to search by filtering tags and timeline (daily, monthly, half yearly, yearly).
This feature is useful to select search queries, tags verified by timeline and filters by tags.
2. Fresh Bookmarks
Delicious launches new feature that shows “Fresh Bookmark” tab on the home page as shown below. It is displays recently saved Delicious bookmarks from popular discussion on Twitter and Delicious.
Here you will get all latest trends of Twitter and Delicious.
3. Email and Tweet Bookmarks
Now Delicious allows you to send an email or tweet the bookmarks directly using this tool. Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3615
- Install the tool.
- It will add a Tag icon on your browser. Upon clicking it, you will be able to tweet or email that bookmark from Delicious account.
Note: In “Send” section you can add any email address, Delicious user name, and Twitter account login information.
Flickr New Features:
1. Flickr improved its search results and is now showing detail information on photos and videos, and is providing advanced search option. Here are the steps to follow.
- Login into Flick account.
- Click on search
- Enter your search query. Also, you can choose any of the options like “Everyone’s Uploaded,” Your photostream,” “From your contacts,” “The common” etc.
- You will get multiple photos results as shown below.
- Hover over the photo for which you want to see detailed information Click on “I” icon. You will get detail information for that result.
- Flickr provides links to the groups, tag clusters, and places relevant to the search result as shown below.
2. Flickr allows advance search option for photos and videos search. It is useful to sort by content type, safe search option, date. Also you have option for search text like “Full text,” or “Tag only,” or “None of the word.”
Note: Here you will be able to get result since 1st january, 2009.