SES San Francisco: Semantic Search – Increase Engagement & Freshen Your Content with Schemas & CMSs
Event: SES San Francisco 2012
Date: Wednesday, August 15th 2012
Time: 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
4th St & Howard St
San Francisco, CA
Google is making a big move toward semantic search results. This timely session will explore:
- The definition of semantic search and how semantic search affects site architecture and content.
- Reasons to use schemas and the most useful ones to deploy.
- Reasons to change the architecture of your site, and content strategy to deploy schemas and semantic search.
- Key functionalities of today’s content management systems (CMSs).
- A review of the top 10 most desired functions of CMSs including features that can help improve freshness and engagement.
You will walk away with a solid understanding of how and why to change your content, site architecture, and CMS strategy based on the latest search trends, semantic search, and schemas.
Benu Aggarwal, Founder & President, Milestone Internet Marketing