How Social Media is Changing the Rules of Marketing – An Educational Session
Event: TiE Conference
Session: How Social Media is Changing the Rules of Marketing
TiE Conference Center
2903 Bunker Hill Lane
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Social media is big and getting bigger, providing marketers with a combination of reach, relationships, and relevance:
- Reach: Social media has overtaken email as the most popular consumer activity
- Relationships: Social media’s strength is in the personal connections it enables, the peer-to-peer contact, providing reasons for consumers to visit regularly and for extended periods of time.
- Relevance: Consumers are extremely engaged with the content and connections that their friends are creating because of its personal relevance.
Marketers are looking to maximize the effectiveness of this new medium and are developing social advertising that heightens relevance and engagement
Come joins us to discuss:
- Is it a case of teaching new tricks (social) to an old dog (ads) or do we need a new dog?
- How can you leverage social media to make your ads go viral?
- What are some of the best practices and examples of social ads?
- Is social media just another channel or will it fundamentally disrupt the ad market and create new opportunities?
For more event information, or to register, click here.